|Job Title:||Technical Sales Manager - Onshore and Offshore Wind|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client's Energy Service Renewables business is one of the fastest growing within the company portfolio responsible for the servicing a number of large scale wind farm sites across the British Isles, both onshore & offshore.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to provide World Class, professional project sales execution - on Top, on Target, on Time! You will liaise internally with Sales team, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Engineering, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Service Global Product Management and Development, Contract Management. Externally you will liaise with customers, external advisors and lawyers, bank representatives, wind associations and government bodies.
- Initiation/drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Lead sales projects / negotiations through closing
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
- Managing and coordinating efforts of the sales team as well as associated partners in the Product Line
- Actively pursue business opportunities and sales leads, in a systematic and prioritised way
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans.
- Collect / analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales.
- Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Extensive experience in project sales or development, preferably in the wind energy or power sector
- Experience of working on complex and long term project bids
- Excellent Commercial and Contractual understanding
- Previous responsibility of complex projects in multi-cultural teams and professional customers
- Working experience in multi-lingual and cultural teams, preferably cross borders
- Project management experience is desirable
Please contact Sally Woods for further information