Allen & York are currently resourcing a SHE Advisor for a client in Lancashire to join their team at the head office facility. Our client is a leading manufacturer with a wide client base supporting the aerospace, automotive, electronics and medical industries successfully for 30 years.
The role provides SHE services and advise on legislation, management systems, carrying out inspections and audits, as well as developing training programs and operating procedures.
Skills & attributes:
- Experienced in undertaking investigations and gathering evidence.
- Confident communicator able to provide SHE advice and generate staff engagement.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current legislation and potential future legislation.
- Relevant career background gained within manufacturing, chemical, food or pharmaceutical sector.
- Science of Engineering degree would be advantageous.
If you are looking for a role with an established organisation, who value the importance of robust SHE strategies and best practice. There is a good salary and range of benefits including bonus and a generous holiday entitlement, please apply with you CV to Rachel Gladdis.