|Job Title:||SHE Advisor - Cheshire|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Cheshire - Macclesfield|
|Salary:||£32,000 - £35,000|
|REF:||116569 - A|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
SHE Advisor – Cheshire
Leading Utilities company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified HSE Advisor to join their fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in Cheshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Follow company processes are followed when performing site inspections and company audits.
- Maintain incident investigations.
- Assess work areas inline with SHEQ compliance and highlight results to senior Health & Safety and Project Management teams
- Support all teams on SHEQ related issues.
- Present Chair client SHEQ meetings.
- Develop Health & Safety Management systems.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- 3-5 years relevant water / utilities experience
- Excellent experience of CDM
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- IOSH Memebership
This opportunity of HSE Advisor offers a salary of up to £35,000 + company car including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.