Allen & York are recruiting SHE Coordinators within the waste and recycling sector with roles based in the North West.
You will have responsibility for providing a competent and full H&S service to their waste and recycling sites within the area, as well as providing risk assessments, auditing standards and completing investigations whilst maintaining accurate reports and data management.
This role works closely with the SHE Manager in monitoring performance, ensuring regulatory requirements are met. With best practice in mind you will also work to make improvements and implement change.
· Minimum requirement Nebosh certification.
· Previous experience within the waste or recycling sector is advantageous
· Additional experience with environmental noise, water quality and community liaison is desirable
· IEMA Diploma preferred/not essential
· Used to supporting staff with training and improving awareness of environmental matters.
· A full UK driving license will be required.
This is a role within a high-risk environment, with an organisation who are investing in their H&S strategy within their growing business. In return you will benefit from a good remuneration package including a car or allowance and career potential. Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.