We are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor to be based in the East Midlands to cover sites in Sheffield and Milton Keynes, working for our client who specialises in building & maintaining infrastructure within both the public and private sector, delivering civil engineering and building projects.
- To assist with the implementation, development and improvement of the Company Management System (CMS) relating to safety, health, environment and quality.
- Advise and guide all personnel working on projects with regards to the implementation of the SHEQ policies and procedures.
- To work with all Managers and Staff to ensure risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary and if required to assist with their preparation.
- Support the Managers/Directors in the production, review and implementation of the relevant Project Management Plans / Construction Phase Plans and project SHEQ documentation.
- Undertake monthly site SHEQ inspections and assist the site teams with closing out issues that are identified during inspections and audits.
- To liaise with client representatives in order to establish good working relationships in relation to SHEQ management of sites.
- To undertake accident and incident investigations as appropriate and identify preventative measures to stop similar accidents from occurring again.
- To support the operational teams during handover and planning meetings to ensure that SHEQ issues are properly represented and managed.
- To carry out any relevant training, briefings and toolbox talks to promote suitable SHEQ standards throughout the company.
- To set a high standard of personal SHEQ compliance whilst performing their duties
- To promote the company behavioural safety systems (DABBS)
To apply please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.