An experienced HSEQ Advisor is required by our client a global heavy engineering / manufacturing organisation who will lead and promote quality assurance and quality control of their Sheffield site. You will have responsibility to advise and lead on best practice and ensure strong quality, health and safety procedures are in place.
- Take part in inspections and tests on work in progress, components, assemblies and purchased materials.
- Verification of products and materials against drawings and specifications.
- Maintain quality records and documentations.
- Assist the Operations Manager with EHS requirements and identify common hazards
- Internal HSEQ audits
- Induction and new starter orientation.
- Governance of legionella, waste, noise control and energy conservation plans
Skills and attributes:
- Knowledgeable of ISO standards, internal audit 9001
- Nebosh certification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar QA, HSEQ role
- Solid understanding of EHS regulations and standards
- Confident communicator, able to liaise effectively at all levels
If you are looking for your next role and want to work with an established organization who will support your continuing professional development and individual growth, please apply with your CV.