Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading Waste and Recycling business to identify a SHEQ advisor to join their established team. The role will be an initial 6 month ftc with likely extension after this period.
The role will cover multiple sites in the portfolio however will be focused on ensuring compliance and the Buckinghamshire site.
- Perform H&S audits across multiple sites
- Work with managers to ensure improvement plans are being followed
- Provide training to staff at all levels
- Drive continuous improvements across HSE
- Work with depots to implement 14001 at a local level
- Report and investigate serious incidents and create improvement plans
- A NEBOSH general certificate, ideally a NEBOSH diploma (fully or partially completed)
- Experience of giving practical multisite H&S advice
- A full, valid driving licence
This is an opportunity to join an innovative organisation at a time of growth. The SHEQ team is committed to ensuring engagement and compliance across the business. If you would like to be part of this, then please apply or call Jack Cornick on 01202 88896.