|Job Title:||SHEQ Advisor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor to be based in Milton Keynes working for our client who specialises in building & maintaining infrastructure within both the public and private sector, delivering civil engineering and building projects.
- Assist with the implementation, development and improvement of the Company Management System (CMS) relating to safety, health, environment and quality.
- Assist all personnel working on projects with regards to the implementation of the SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Support managers and Staff to ensure risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary and if required to assist with their preparation.
- Assist Managers/Directors in the production, review and implementation of the relevant Project Management Plans / Construction Phase Plans and project SHEQ documentation.
- Undertake monthly site SHEQ inspections and assist the site teams with closing out issues that are identified during inspections and audits.
- Liaise with client representatives in order to establish good working relationships in relation to SHEQ management of sites.
- Undertake accident and incident investigations as appropriate and identify preventative measures to stop similar accidents from occurring again.
- Support the operational teams during handover and planning meetings to ensure that SHEQ issues are properly represented and managed.
- Conduct any relevant training, briefings and toolbox talks to promote suitable SHEQ standards throughout the company.
- Assure high standards of personal SHEQ compliance whilst performing their duties
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.