|Job Title:||SHEQ Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
My client is a national construction group of companies, who specialise in a number of areas including: civil engineering, demolition, concrete structures who are currently looking to recruit a SHEQ advisor who has extensive experience of demolition projects.
- Keeping all sites up to date with Health and Safety legislation
- To maintain and implement the companies health and Safety management systems.
- Liaising with site managers, project managers and project directors on site Health and Safety issues
- To implement site Health and Safety training
The Successful candidate:
- Will hold a NEBOSH construction certificate
- Have proven HSE experience within the construction industry on major projects
- Must have Multi site experience
- Must have extensive RC frames knowledge - civils experience would also be advantageous
To apply, please upload your CV and call Ashley Smith on 01202 888 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further.