Allen & York are delighted to have been engaged by a leading manufacturing organisation who produce equipment for the rail industry. They are seeking a QSHE Engineer for their small but busy site in Sheffield. This role will be a full time interim position for a period of 4 months whilst they re-locate their operations to another area.
To lead on all aspects of QA and QC across products and work stream, advising all on best practice and driving successful outcomes. To ensure that robust quality procedures are in place and to supervise all activites to meet compliance with internal and external regulations. This role will also have responsibilities for EHS on site.
- Ensure top level SOP's are implemented on site
- Ensure measuring and monitoring equipment complies with the requirements for calibration to national and international standards
- Lead the inspection and verification of equipment, products and materials
- Maintain system and site records
- Provide training and lead meetings
- Analyse QSHE data and present this to relevant parties to increase understanding
- Identify EHS risks on site and work with the corporate EHS team to rectify this
- Conduct internal EHS audits and prepare the site for external audits
- Assist senior management in assessing and correcting audit findings
- A strong understanding of EHS regulations
- Previous experience of design and implementation of quality planning for products and processes
- Knowledge of quality related legislation and regulation
If this role seems of interest then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com