|Job Title:||SHEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Up to 40% bonus and car scheme|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer Websdale|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Allen & York have been engaged by a leading logistics company who are seeking to appoint an experienced HSEQ Manager. They will work in collaboration with the Head of Health & Safety to sustain and improve safety behaviours across their UK and European workforce.
You will utilise your interpersonal skills to engage and influence to build strong relationships with senior management and across the business to ensure that key objectives are met.
The role will be a mix of office-based and on-site as the role requires offering support to the Regional SHEQ Advisors. Main duties will involve
- Set direction and lead by example to embed a positive SHEQ culture
- Report on key issues and progress against company SHEQ strategy
- Monitor effectiveness and implementation of Managanement Systems
- Manage the SHEQ Manager Continental Europe and SHEQ advisors, devising work programmes to support implementation of SHEQ plans and targets
- Act as champion for providing professional advice on new and existing business initiatives
There will be plenty of site visits offering a high level of support to all clients.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- Graduate calibre
- Corporate Member of IOSH (or working towards)
- Minimum of five years' experience in health, safety and environment advisory role
- Multi-site experience
- Strong technical expertise in all areas of SHEQ
- Exceptional interpersonal skills- Engaging and influencing at all levels within the business
If this sounds of interest then please contact Jen on 01202 888986 ext 219 or apply and I will contact you directly.