We are pleased to be working with a leading environmental consultancy who are seeking to appoint a SHEQ manager to work in both an operational and strategic role.
Reporting directly to the MD you will be tasked with site visits and also ownership of the HSEQ systems that are already in place.
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for the company's safety, health, environmental and quality systems and their management.
- You will develop, implement and monitor policy and procedures across all levels of the business.
- You will coordinate CDM activities in line with current legislation; manage risk statements creating method statements, creating behavioural ownership and best practise with staff, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Manage a behaviour change programme across the business
- NEBOSH Diploma
- GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Experience of construction and site based wor
- Strong regulatory and legislative experience
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the experience required, or perhaps would like to find out more, please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.