Allen & York are excited to be working with a market leader within the waste and recycling sector. This organisation will be looking to open 15 sites in the UK over the next 10 years to add to its global presence. Initially working from a new site in the North East you will be responsible for continuous improvement of SHEQ systems. As the business grows so will the role, eventually encompassing multiple sites as they are acquired.
This role is fundamental to continuing the strong reputation the business has for HSEQ.
- Understand customer needs and develop effective HSEQ processes
- Continually monitor and manage HSEQ within the company
- Ensure compliance with internal and external standards
- Strive for continuous improvements to maintain the business reputation
- Continuously monitor raw material feedstock qualities in order to ensure continual compliance with all specifications and standards.
- Ensure compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines
- Carry out audits of third party laboratories.
- Carry out audits of key material suppliers.
- Keep accurate records of SHEQ performance and where required undertake statistical analysis of material properties.
- Ensure efficient reporting of performance to management in the UK and Europe
- 5 years' experience in SHEQ roles
- Experience in manufacturing, waste or industrial environments
- Experience with ISO 18001, 14001 and 9001
- Free to travel in the UK and abroad
- A clean driver's license
This role comes with a competitive financial package, if this sounds of interest please contact Rachel on 01202 888986 ext. 291.