We are currently recruiting on behalf of our international, award-winning and multi-disciplinary consultancy client for the position of SHEQ Manager. You can be based throughout the UK and will be responsible for the operational management of health and safety across the business. You will be acting as the main point of contact for all health and safety communications and delivering support, coaching and advice to the operating businesses and the SHEQ team.
- You will be responsible for widely influencing the internal business, as well as external clients and stakeholders, in implementing and monitoring health and safety assurance policy and practice.
- A specialist role, as SHEQ Manager, you require high level and extensive SHEQ knowledge
- You will provide support the Group Health, Safety and Security Director to Lead, mentor and develop the Health and Safety function across the business and global locations.
- You will contribute in the Development and implementation a health and safety assurance governance plan. Passionate about Health and Safety, you will promote continuous improvement in health and safety performance across all parts of the Group and support the wider SHEQ team and Quality Partners.
- You will undertake project site inspections to observe the working practices adopted by staff to evaluate current level of health and safety performance, as well as investigate and review accident / incident investigation reports.
- An expert in your field you will provide advice and guidance on all operational health and safety matters across the Group.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Experience in managing effective systems to manage health and safety performance.
- Attained a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, as well as a Grad Membership with IOSH (GRADIOSH).
For more information please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.