|Job Title:||SHEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Up to £45,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Manager to join a FTSE 100 organisation.
The role of SHEQ Manager will include:-
- Developing and driving through a HSEQ agenda.
- Management of the FM contractors.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety legislation is complied with by the business and ensure a safe working environment for all team members.
- Manage ISO 19001 and 140001 accreditations, by driving site excellence.
The successful candidate will have experience in:-
- You should be NEBOSH qualified.
- Relevant experience of driving an HSEQ agenda.
- Experience of working in a FMCG or logistical environment.
- Be a strong communicator and influencer of people as well as being commercially aware.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that are forward thinking and work in a fast pace environment.
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272 or email email@example.com