Position: SHEQ Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
I am currently recruiting for a SHEQ Manager on behalf of my client who specialise in the design, finance, build and operation of high performance systems within the renewable energy sector to be based in Milton Keynes.
- Managing the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality legislative requirements, by leading, developing and maintaining SHEQ management systems.
- Determine and advise budget allocation for SHEQ related expenditure for internal & external human and other resources including training.
- Develop and maintain appropriate management systems in line with the requirements established by the following accreditations: ISO 9001, ISO 4001, OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001)
- Procure and liaise with an appropriate qualified auditor to ensure audits are undertaken internally and externally to fulfil system compliance and client expectations.
- Assist in the implementation of existing and new management systems, procedures and practice to ensure a consistent approach is carried out throughout the company.
- Ensure day to day procedures are fulfilled by personnel with delegated duties including; First Aiders, Fire Marshalls, Site Managers, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work etc.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Experience of developing and implementing management systems in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- An in-depth understanding of and the ability to interpret SHEQ-related legislation and industry related standards.
- Experience of partnership building (both internal & external customers)
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role.
- Been educated to at least degree level, with membership of relevant professional institutions (CQA, IOSH, IIRSM, IEMA)
- A first Aid Certificate
- Full UK driving license with a willingness to travel
- Possession of an appropriate CSCS card (H&S Manager / PQP) - not essential
To apply, please send your CV to Annabelle Foskett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.