|Job Title:||SHEQ Manager|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Up to £55,000 plus package
Allen & York are currently recruiting for a leading Waste Management company based in the North East of England. My client has recently taken time to grow as a business by acquiring new Sites and Companies in the area to acquire new departments in the Waste Industry.
This newly created position will play a crucial part with the business as you will provide professional advice on all aspects of Health & Safety along with the management of ISO 9000, 14001 and OSAS 18001 management systems.
As SHEQ Manager Key responsibilities will include:-
- Writing internal health and safety/ quality policies/strategies.
- Undertaking risk assessments, identifying potential hazards, determining ways of reducing risks.
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes.
- Manage environmental data and prepare assessment reports.
- Providing health and safety, quality and environmental management training courses for employees and managers.
- Liaising with relevant authorities.
- Diploma qualified as a minimum and Chartered member of IOSH
- Have previous experience of working with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Experience of working in a industrial environment, within the waste industry would be preferred but not essential.
Please apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or click the link below to apply.