Fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading construction and infrastructure company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified SHEQ Manager to join their fast-growing team based in Central London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on various construction projects and assisting with managing tender activity and experience of writing bids. They must also be responsible for managing a database of key statistics, tender responses and lessons learned.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating pre-qual and tender activity for SHEQ teams
- Excellent understanding of SHEQ requirements when assisting the operations team with writing bids.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Construction Sector
- NEBOSH Diploma or Chartered Member of IOSH qualified.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with the Business Development team.
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of SHEQ Manager offers a salary of £60,000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.