|Job Title:||SHEQ Manager - Leeds|
|Location:||UK - England - Yorkshire and the Humber, East Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Leading civil engineering and Infrastructure Company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified SHEQ Manager to join their fast growing team working on various high profile rail, power and utilities projects to be based in Leeds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Leadership in best practice safety, health, environmental, sustainability and quality (SHESQ) matters alongside the SHESQ department.
- Advising other SHEQ Managers and Directors of their responsibilities for the SHESQ employees and others colleagues within the business as set out in Company Procedures and Government legislation.
- Arrange for management controls to be in place for all personnel are mindful of their responsibilities and to provide advice if needed.
- Manage site management teams to make sure all requirements laid out in Construction SHESQ Plans are adhered to.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Must have at least 10 years experience in a HSE position.
- CMIOSH or equal relevant(E.g. IOSH, IEMA, CQI)
- Relevant Sector experience.
- MS package knowledge (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, MS Project)
- Must have the ability to lead and motivate others to perform.
- Tenacious and determined
- Good presentation skills
- Must be highly confidential
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986.
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.