MBT Shift Manager (Vehicles and Transport)
Leading waste recovery and management company are looking for a MBT Shift Manager
to manage a shift on the MBT operations and weighbridge.
- This role is designed to manage a shift on the MBT operations and trucks.
- To support the RRC/ Maintenance Manager and cover their duties in their absence.
- To ensure that the SRF/ RDF/ recycling is produced is may to an agreed specification.
- Manage a fleet of 4 trucks covering ELWA work.
- Ensure that the MBT process is run efficiently to minimise operational costs.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental compliance.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing a large processing facility (preferably Waste, Mining/Quarrying, or other processing industry).
- Experience of Commissioning (desirable)
- COTC level 4 treatment (desirable)
- IOSH Certificate (desirable).
- Experience of managing expenditure; control of cost
- Experience of managing employee relations, training and recruitment.
- Within 12 months of commencing the position, the Manager will have a relevant Certificate of Technical Competence, and IOSH qualification
- In depth understanding of health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Full driving licence
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this position, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986