|Job Title:||Signalling Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£65,000-£75,000 Per Annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Currently recruiting for an experienced, high calibre Signalling Project Engineer to join one of our clients - a leading global consultancy within the rail sector.
Our client has an enviable reputation in the delivery of some of the UK's most prestigious and challenging schemes and are currently working on behalf of Network Rail, Rail Operating Companies and Contractors throughout the UK on Grip 2 to 8 stages of major infrastructure projects and frameworks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, you will provide technical support into assigned projects and tender bids ensuring successful delivery of signalling designs within a rail environment.
You will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of project-related tasks to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets, meeting or exceeding client expectations, promoting and marketing all facets of our clients services during interfaces with clients and other sectors and disciplines, contributing towards the achievement of the divisional business plan and to build networks within the industry.
Minimum Academic Qualifications / Affiliations:
• Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Member of the IET, IRSE or other recognised professional body.
• Hold or demonstrate they are working towards IRSE Project Engineer or Engineering Manager Design licence.
• Fully conversant with GRIP process, Railway Group Standards, Network Rail Company Standards and CDM Regulations
• A good understanding of Network Rail signalling assets and project lifecycle on multidiscipline railway projects
• Technically competent to undertake technical approvals of signalling designs and its associated design submissions including IDC/IDR process.
• A good knowledge of other rail disciplines, and how their work interfaces with signalling engineering.
• Provide project management advice in respect of all construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision. Manage so that the design and/or construction elements of relevant projects meet the requirements of current legislation, including construction design management (CDM) regulations.
• Monitor design and specialist consultants and contractors.
As the ideal candidate, you will be in a similar role, working for a global organisation with a design technical background. This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have solid career progression opportunity.
Our client is flexible on location to secure the right candidate for this role.
Please get in contact to learn more about this opportunity and my client on 01202 888 986!