|Job Title:||Site Agent in Milton Keynes|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Site Agent - National Grid Projects - Milton Keynes
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking for A Site Agent to join their Regional Office in Milton Keynes, to work for the successful Rail and Infrastructure division. Working on the National Grid projects, you will be working as far South as London and as far North as Doncaster on projects for Rail, Infrastructure and other areas of Civil Engineering.
Position Description for Site Agent - National Grid Projects - Civil Engineering - Milton Keynes
As a Site Agent in the Milton Keynes area you will be responsible for:
- Managing Civil Engineering projects from planning stage through to final accounts
- Site Supervision
- Setting out
- Health & Safety Management
- Supervising Labour
- Producing method statements and risk assessments
- Site cost/ value control
- Pre-start site inspections
- Commercial reporting
- Client liaison
- Organising plant and materials
- All correspondence and record keeping in accordance with our clients procedures
Required experience of the Site Agent - National Grid projects - Milton Keynes
As Site Agent in the Milton Keynes area you will be:
- Experienced with a solid history of working on civil engineering projects within a Construction environment as a Senior or Section Engineer/ Sub Agent
- Educated to HND level in Civil Engineering
- An excellent communicator
- A natural influencer, ensuring you get the most out of people working with you
You will have:
- A strong background in Civil Engineering
- Drive and enthusiasm to manage a project through to completion within budget and to program
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.