|Job Title:||Site Agent - Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Site Agent - Midlands
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking for A Site Agent to join their Regional depot in the Midlands, to work for the successful Rail and Infrastructure division. Working on the National Grid framework, you will be working on a number of small schemes including drainage, surfacing, brick work repairs, M&E etc.
Position Description for Site Agent - Midlands
As a Site Agent in the Midlands area you will be responsible for:
- Controlling safety, quality and environmental activities
- Site Supervision
- Delivery of works to program and budget
- Producing Health & Safety plans and Method Statements
- Writing risk assessments
- Pre-start site inspections
- Planning (including road closures and possessions)
- Tool box talks & HSEQ Briefings
- Providing plant & materials
- Client liaison
Required experience of the Site Agent - Midlands
As Site Agent in the Midlands area you will be:
- Experienced with a solid history of working on civil engineering projects within a Construction environment as a Senior or Section Engineer/ Sub Agent
- An excellent communicator
You will have:
- A strong background on Civil Engineering projects and BESC and Competent Persons.
- Drive and enthusiasm to manage a project through to completion within budget and to program
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.