Site Agent - Water
Our client carries out a wide range of work covering water and waste water treatment, earthworks, substructures, roads and drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors throughout the UK & Ireland.
They currently wish to employ an experienced Site Agent to be based in the Water sector.
- Implementation of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Delivery of the project in a safe and efficient manner.
- Manage, co-ordinate and report on construction works
- Oversee construction in accordance with required designs and specifications on site
- Contribute towards efficient design development
- Upfront project planning - including programming, construction methodology and safe methods of working.
- Assist in project resource planning
- Assist in labour co-ordination and management
- Oversee and verify works performed by subcontractors
- Liaise with external suppliers and customers
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognised institution.
- 6 or more years' experience including on-site experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience must include Civils and/or Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Experience would be desirable with MS Project and/P6
- Ability to communicate with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.