Site Engineer - Rail - Nationwide
Our client is a Nationwide Civil Engineering Contractor. With a turnover last year of £93m and an estimated turnover this year of £120m, they are in an enviable position with a healthy forward order book. With rail infrastructure being one of their biggest sectors, they are looking to build their permanent teams to accommodate the major growth plans over the next year.
Position Description for Site Engineer Rail
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working on projects across the country Predominantly within the Rail Infrastructure sector, specifically for Network Rail with contracts varying from £10k to £3m and comprising of both Minor Works and larger projects
- Site Supervision, including overseeing all site Health & Safety matters
- Setting out
- Site record keeping and paperwork
- Temporary works
- Writing method statements and risk assessments
- Correspondence and QA procedures
Required experience of the Site Engineer Rail
As a Site Engineer you will be:
- From a Civil Engineering background Essential
- A Civil Engineering Graduate, looking to take the next step in to management
- You will have:
- Minimum HND in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4 years post Graduate site experience in an Engineering role
- Exposure to managing site paperwork This would be an advantage but not essential
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a generous car allowance, on-going Training & Development, an attractive holiday allowance a company pension plus an excellent flexible benefits package but most importantly the opportunity to fulfil a long and successful career within a well-established engineering company offering you the support and development you deserve.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.