||about 1 year ago
Allen & York is looking to hire a Site Manager on behalf of our client a Global engineering consultancy who have expertise in power & energy projects
You will be responsible for the build of the power project.
- Organize and lead regular site coordination meetings
- Ensure the implementation if the contractor activities at site in accordance with contract conditions
- Inspect and enforece preventative safety measures
- Maintain records and weekly reports
Degree qualified Ideally and Chartered status
- Experience of managing large new build power projects - setting up systems/processes/KPI`s
- Must have previous site management experience of complete new build power projects in the role of Owner`s Engineer or
- EPC Contractor in the Middle East, managing the construction and commissioning phases
- You must be fluent in English with a relevant western electrical, mechanical or power engineering qualification
- Project will last 2-3 years
The position will be required to live on site, in accommodation provided with meals provided.
The position as a result will be employed on a single status contract.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.