Our Client are a large renewable energy company involved on the construction of large built wind farms worldwide.
- Management of onshore wind farm BoP contracts on-site in the UK;
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the works securing the completion within budget and on time;
- Advice and implementation of cost savings;
- Represent the company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings affected by the project;
- Fulfilment of project requirements, programme, specification, design drawings, health and safety procedures;
- Supervision and management of all site based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work, including carrying out safety inductions, tool box talks, controlling quality of work, ensuring method statement and order fulfilment, cleanliness & tidiness, the use of plant and tools, waste reduction, upkeep of plant and facilities, use of personal protection equipment/wear;
- Communication with the client and all parties involved.
- Experience on the construction of onshore wind farms will be considered an advantage;
- Civil Engineering degree;
- Qualified first aider;
- CSCS card (management level);
- Knowledge and understanding of the CDM regulations.
- Analytical skills to be able to understand and interpret complex technical specifications, drawings and documents;
- Numeracy skills, to enable scaling of drawings, checking measurements/angles and doing calculations;
- Good eye for detail;
- People management skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organization capabilities;
- Resistance to stress;
- Reliable, punctual and responsible.
- For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.