|Job Title:||Site Manager - Onshore Wind|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client is a leading developer of Renewable Energy projects looking to hire an experienced Site Manager with experience of working on large scale Wind Farm projects.
- Manage the interface with the Control Centre and ensure site works are carried out to strict Site Rules, Work Control system and Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
- Perform safety inductions, manage contractors, provide toolbox talks and manage on site risks.
- Manage quality of works on projects and provide site interface with contractors and landowners
- Monitor, update and edit turbine alarm data on a regular and timely basis
- Emergency provisions are in place.
- Review, manage to and update asset inspection, maintenance and repair plans
- Call off and supervise O&M and balance of plant maintenance and repair activities with Contracted suppliers.
- Perform the role of site HV network manager (where competencies allow)
- Provide first line response to site significant defects and any emergencies in an expeditious way.
- Monitor the day to day work, issues and risks on the relevant wind farms and advise the Asset Manager of asset risks.
- Annual budgeting and planning process for each wind project
- Carry out quarterly wind farm inspections of turbines, civil and site electrical systems.
- Carryout intermediate HV network inspections where required and competent to do so
- Development of good working relationships with O&M contractors, landowners and local stakeholders.
- Provide site information to the Control Centre, Asset Manager and other internal teams in to support the management of CMMS, reporting and quality management systems.
- General legislative compliance and housekeeping of control building and site.
- Engineering or science degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of contract negotiation in the wind energy sector, experience of construction or operations contract implementation.
- Effective negotiation skills, with a track record of delivering success.
- Interpreting detailed commercial documentation
- Confident negotiating in a commercial or engineening environment
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.