|Job Title:||Site Manager - Solar|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a company that buys shovel ready ground mount projects within the PV industry, since the company has been formed they have constructed and energised 185MW of projects across 10 sites. All projects thus far have been 5MW>. Now they are looking at the sub 5MW market and are looking to expand the project team with site managers to support the project managers due to the extra workload requirements.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring of the construction progress on large scale (3MW+) solar farms; responsibility for up to three sites simultaneously.
- Mainly site based reporting to appointed PM for the project; 1 day in London per week and 3-4 days on site. Any spare days will be working from home updating paperwork.
- Visit sites liaising with principal contractor(s) for all issues including: real estate, planning, project programmes, community engagement etc.
- Hold and run weekly site meetings with the principal contractor(s).
- Report back to PM on a weekly basis for each site in document format.
- Experience of working within the renewable industry
- Good practical understanding of PV both electrical and mechanical or ability to demonstrate an ability to learn technical concepts
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate familiar with Microsoft Office. Experience using Microsoft Project is preferable.
- Flexible and willing to develop skill set
- Team player
- English speaking -1st language. Preferable if they can speak a European language too
- Valid UK Driving licence
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in site management or monitoring capacity- preferably in the PV industry
- Electrical qualification e.g. AP/SAP
- Readily available to start when required
For further information please contact Sally Woods
We look forward to receiving your application