|Job Title:||Site Manager - Water, Air & Process|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£40-50k with company car|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Site Manager – water, air and process solutions
My clients vision is straightforward – to be industry leading water, air and process solution providers using sophisticated technology backed by expertise and service. It is our overriding goal to offer our clients total solutions that deliver consistently reliable performance at the best lifecycle cost for the systems and services that we provide.
Our forward looking dynamic project team is looking for outstanding candidates to drive forward both the team and wider business in both Project Management and Technical Positions.
The Project Team supports all projects across all industry sectors and geographical locations.
This will be both a challenge and immensely rewarding as all project team members have a real impact on shaping the future of both the project team and wider business.
The role will be to lead onsite activities and the resources of contractors and in-house engineers on multiple simultaneous projects across the entire portfolio of technologies and industries across Europe and beyond. The site manager will be delegated responsibility for all aspects of the project including scheduling, financial and contractual control, client interfaces and internal coordination by the project manager during the site implementation phase.
The role would suit a person that accepts a challenge and with excellent communication skills who has experience of leading a site team in an industrial environment and would like to implement a vision for developing site management capability in a fast growing business.
The role would be based from home with travel to sites and extended stays as required by the projects. Our main project headquarters is in Derbyshire so the ideal candidate would be able to attend regular coordination meetings here although this is not essential.
• Industrial site experience
• Experience of managing multiple simultaneous site projects
• 8 years + experience
• Experience of Financial, Contractual and vendor management
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent Client facing communications and negotiations
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Clean or Waste Water Treatment experience preferred
• Proven calm thought in stressful situations
• Excellent health and safety & site management experience and qualifications
• Experience with CDM control
• Either experience with mechanical installation quality control or electrical quality control including I/O checking
• Vision for implementation of robust site management plan for fast growing company.