This could be your chance to join a leading engineering consultancy as a Senior / Principal Systems Engineer working in their central London office.
As an organisation they are successfully working on projects for TfL, NWR, Crossrail and have an increasing workload.
Duties will include:
- Delivery of Systems Engineering functions, working to time and within budget.
- Working of design solutions, tender documentation and presenting information.
- Maintaining relationships and liaison with clients and contractors.
- Managing client requirements, assumptions, risks, system architecture and process.
Skills & attributes:
- BEng / Meng Degree in Engineering
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Essential working knowledge of DOORs , RAM, ESM, HF, EMC
- Good understanding of generic system design lifecycle from concept to commissioning
- Experienced in leading a team and working with all levels
To work with this prestigious and leading organisation, where you will work on challenging projects and benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package.