Are you a Senior Software Developer? Would you like to work for a growing Team of engineers within a successful and growing global sustainability and technology consultancy? If so, read on...
My client is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their Team offering innovative sustainability software solutions, and working on a range of interesting projects using a variety of skills.
Based in Oxford or London (preferably the former), you will require the following skills and attributes:
- the ability to assess and interpret client requirements to create clear specifications for new software
- the ability to multi task and manage a range of clients and software systems in conjunction with one another
- you will be competent with a range of software packages, including Java, Django, Python, PHP, CSS
- Excellent Excel skills are essential, as is experience of geo referencing and using shapefiles
- a willingness to have a low level engagement in the wider IT support for the business
- sound communication, time management and organisational skills are required
- a willingness and capability to manage a Team in the future
- experience in the environment sector would be a distinct advantage, although a willingness to learn about this sector is sufficient
This is an excellent opportunity to eventually lead the Team and help grow it and develop the software side of the business. If you would like to find out more, please do contact Katie Pereira.