|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£26,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a successful, fast paced digital agency. They are seeking to recruit a talented Software Developer to join the team, based at their Liverpool office.
They are seeking to appoint someone who will develop household name websites and mobile applications using C#, ASP.NET, HTML and related technologies, to a high level of quality and in adherence to departmental standards and practices.
ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Implement public facing websites and intranets (often through the use of web content management systems) to allow clients to publish content and take control of the solutions delivered by the company.
- Write high-quality code which is delivered to agreed timescales and in line with the departmental coding and development standards.
- Provide estimates of effort for solution implementation, at key points in the application lifecycle, for the purposes of cost proposals and project delivery planning.
- Timely and clear reporting on the status of project tasks and quickly and constructively escalating incomplete or ambiguous information that may affect project deadlines or quality.
- Communicating technical decisions and recommendations clearly and effectively to internal stakeholders.
- Working with the consultancy team providing technical input into the blueprint and solution specification for a project.
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms·
- Developing data-driven web solutions using recent versions of Microsoft SQL Server
- Object oriented analysis and design; design patterns and SOLID principles of OO development
- Exposure to web content management systems is of benefit to this role (Sitecore, SharePoint Umbraco, EPiServer, OpenText or similar)
- Familiarity with web security risks and common vulnerabilities such as SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Source control using Git. Ideally experience of using BitBucket, GitHub or similar for Pull Request and code review functionality.
- Microsoft certifications in application development (c#, ASP.NET, HTML5), and experience of Sitecore or EPiServer would be of benefit to this role