Your role will include:
- Writing code from the database through to the web server and browser
- Self manage day-to-day workload and adhere to the needs of the SCRUM process
- Use of C#, WebAPI and PL/SQL
- Perform regular code reviews and develop automated testing
- Adhere to the SOC2 and ISO27001 standards
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 4 years' experience with a commercial full stack web development role
- C#.net literacy
- Agile SDLC experience
- Commercial DB development experience writing queries in either SQL or Oracle
- Strong coding skills
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS 2.1+ and XML
A relevant computer science or Mathematics degree is desirable, as is work with prior work experience with Big Data.
To be considered for this contract please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you would like any more information about the opportunity then please contact Carolina Marticorena on 01202 888 986 Ext. 298 We look forward to hearing from you.