A global leading software company has a great opportunity for an ambitious Tester who is interested in progressing in their professional Agile and Website Tester career. Working within an agile team providing quality assurance and identifying risks, there are multiple vacancies available so get in touch to find out more about this ambitious and ethically driven business, and how you can contribute assisting the rapidly growing development team.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with Developers, collaboratively sharing knowledge and expertise
- Defining areas for automation testing
- Refining acceptance criteria and interrogation requirements
- Exposing risks, communicating these within a risk framework
- Emphasising user focus, bringing users to the fore
- Produce detailed bug reports
To be considered for this opportunity you need to have:
- A degree in Quality Assurance, Computer Science or another subject area surrounding Quality, Agile or Risk
- Gained at least five years' experience as an Agile Tester
- A clear understanding of how testing provides value, unit testing and integration API tests
- Experience with cross-browser testing; SQL, Fiddler and Postman testing
Please submit an up to date CV with demonstrable experience of all of the key areas identified above and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. To find out more information about this opportunity then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 We look forward to receiving your application.