Are you an experienced sustainability software sales manager with a proven track record for business development? Are you looking for a step-up in career with the scope to develop personally and professionally? If so, this exciting new opportunity within a market-leading EHS company could be for you. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing and executing creative strategies to market enterprise-level software solutions to senior professionals
- Identifying client needs and building business plans to meet them
- Closing large scale software and service implementation deals
- Supporting ongoing development by providing customer feedback
To be considered for this role you must have at least 5 years' experience with a proven track record of success selling environmental software solutions. You will also:
- Have a good understanding of Corporate Sustainability software products
- Be able to create solutions using appropriate products and services to meet clients' needs
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills, presenting yourself in an executive manner
- Be a great team player
- Have knowledge of CRM tools and be familiar with MS Office software tools
This role involves some travel across the US, and as a global company there may be occasional international travel opportunities.
If you would like to be considered then please submit your CV and for information contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 and we look forward to receiving your application.