If you have a background in EHS SaaS applications and a good understanding of Environmental Management, and you are looking for a new opportunity then the role of EHS Software Support Specialist could be the next step in your career. With the understanding of the EHS demands on your clients, and the ability to fully support them integrate a cloud based software system into their environmental management system, you will be the first point of contact at times of need.
The main responsibilities of Software Support Specialist are:
- Using knowledge of SQL and XML build scripts to build and customise client forms
- Liaise with technical teams to resolve configuration and system issues
- Support clients' varying needs, for example report generation at peak times and general problem resolution
- Provide training to clients to teach application functionality
- Draft documentation and training materials
In order to be considered for this position you must:
- Have a background in EHS Sustainability management and reporting to fully anticipate the needs of the clients
- Hold work experience in customer facing roles, ideally within a B2B environment
- Have a strong IT background, working across various SaaS or cloud based softwares
- Be adept at learning new software
- Have a strong working knowledge of SQL, XML and Excel
Please submit your CV today and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application with you. If you would like any further information about the role then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 to talk about this opportunity in more detail. Good luck in your application and we look forward to receiving your CV.