|Job Title:||Software Systems Implementation Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
My client is an innovative consultancy who offer solutions enabling their clients to manage their obligations in relation to compliance. They are looking for an experienced consultant to join the Team and support the implementation of software solutions to their clients.
You will be responsible for managing the implementation of work and ensuring it's carried out on time and in the right manner, speaking with clients to ascertain their requirements and offering solutions to these through the implementation of software systems and carrying out any follow up meetings/changes required.
To be suitable for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- strong experience in SQL, XML, HTML and Web Services
- excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- proven client facing skills
- you will be a problem solver and enabler
- you will possess strong problem solving skills
- if you have experience in ASP.NET that would be preferable
- a background in environmental or regulatory compliance would be beneficial, but is not essential
If you possess the skills and experience required, please do contact Katie Pereira on +44 (0)1202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.