|Job Title:||Solar Business Developer|
|Contact Name:||Oscar Castro|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is a global leader in solar energy solutions. They are expanding their USA offering with the addition of a senior leader for the USA market.
This senior role will lead business activities in USA and is responsible for growing business activities in the area. The role will involve responsibilities as follows:
- Origination of solar and wind opportunities throughout the United States.
- Developing projects from early to final shovel-ready stage. Managing relations with land or property owners, permitting agencies and utilities.
- Finding technically and commercially attractive mid/ large scale ground and roof sites.
- Lease contracts negotiation. Coordination with law firms, title companies and real estate brokers.
- Selling the business case to the land or property owner.
- Coordinating and managing permitting with permitting agencies at the federal, state and local levels.
- Marketing of solar and wind projects with potential energy buyers. Originate and negotiate Power Purchase Agreements with utilities and other energy buyers.
- Identifying grid connection options with interconnection consultant and directly with interconnection providers.
- Coordination with in-house technical team to ensure the technical feasibility and delivery of the project.
- Liaise with legal, technical and environmental advisors.
- Assist finance department through financial feasibility analysis, evaluation and finance.
- Responsible for periodical budget and opportunity/ project reporting.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader in solar development within the USA market.
This is just a summary of activities, please contact Oscar Castro for further discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org OR +44 01202 888986