Our client specialises in development of Renewable energy projects.
They pride themselves on their leading edge, in-house capabilities in all aspects of solar and wind development including site-finding, planning, legal, design, grid connection, project management and finance.
They have successfully developed over 200MW of PV with many more currently in planning or the late stages of development.
They are currently looking to recruit a Renewables Developer who is responsible for site acquisition and development of projects for this dynamic company.
- Land search, owners identification and contact, land lease contracts negotiation and management. Coordination with Law Firms, Land Registry and real estate brokers
- Negotiation and management of wayleaves or easements
- Planning application support and follow up including liaise with Utility Companies (DNO), Local Planning Authorities and other governmental authorities as well as local communities
- Coordinate, manage relationships and obtain permits required for Acquisition, Construction and Interconnection of the projects
- Ensure the amenity of local communities: definition of community benefits, attend public consultations, parish council meetings and conflict prevention
- Review permits and authorizations to check the impact on construction ensuring that all the prescriptions are respected
- Liaise with legal, technical and environmental advisers
- Manage and provide all the permitting documentation needed for the financing process of the projects
- Engineering / Planning/ Environmental degree or RICS MRICS or land acquisition qualification/experience and 2-3 years experience in a similar position in the energy sector
- Leadership/Management skills for coordination of people from different departments
- Willingness to travel within the UK
- High initiative and attitude to drive processes and team working
- Organized and Self Motivated. Punctual with appointments and deadlines
- Person with relationship and communication capability, autonomous and proactive
Please contact Sally Woods for further information and submit your CV