Our client is one of the world's leading wholesale supplier of Solar PV equipment with global focus in also wind and biogas.
Their business activities include trading, project development and realization, consultancy services and technical/commercial operations management.
This team is responsible for the operations management of wind energy projects and the operation and maintenance of solar PV plants all over UK and Ireland.
- Due to their dynamic growth, they are expanding their team in multiple locations all over the United Kingdom.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and corrective maintenance works for solar plants to ensure the ongoing operation of the plants.
- Be in steady contact with the Senior Technical Manager and the Project Managers.
- Liaise with internal and external parties such as in-house LV and HV teams, subcontractors and third parties.
- Working per our UK H&S system and carrying out site inductions (when required).
- Additionally, for senior candidates: team leadership and key involvement in reporting and health and safety processes.
- Minimum 3 years' work experience at LV, with strong preference for experience on ground mounted solar farms.
- Trained to Nationally Recognized qualifications in LV operational works.C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent and C&G BS7671 17th edition.
- Full clean driving license.
- High voltage authorised Person experience (Senior Electrician only).
- Diligent attitude.
- Ability and willingness to follow procedures with an emphasis on the importance of health and safety.
- A strong team player.
- Resilient with a willingness to work outdoors even in the winter.
- Ability to take initiative and come up with practical solutions to faults, park issues, etc.
They can offer you exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals. Furthermore, the international focus of our company will open up excellent future prospects for you.