|Job Title:||Solar Farm Electrician|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire - Cambridge|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £30,000 DOE|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Solar Farm Electrician
Allen & York's Energy Generation are working on the behalf of a leading and highly regarded provider of solar farm services. The company cover nationally and maintain a substantial amount of the UK's ground mounted solar. Due to company expansion and growth they are looking to appoint a Solar Electrician to work on one of their newly constructed farm.
• Preventative and reactive maintenance of solar farms.
• Ground care/ installation.
• Module testing and replacement
• DC testing and troubleshooting
• Communicating with Operations and Maintenance office regarding repairs and servicing
• Completing site safety inductions.
• Qualified Electrician- including Inspection & Testing - 17th edition
• Experience within the solar market (desirable)
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience working within the solar industry in either construction or maintenance. However applicants will be considered with the relevant qualifications from similar sectors.