|Job Title:||Solar Farm Electrician|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - South East|
|Salary:||£25,000 -£32,000 + car + fuel + PPE|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK's Energy Generation are working on the behalf of a leading and highly regarded provider of solar farm services. The company cover nationally and maintain a substantial amount of the UK's ground mounted solar. Due to company expansion and growth they are looking to appoint a Solar Electrician to work on one of their newly constructed farm.
• Preventative and reactive maintenance of solar farms.
• Ground care/ installation.
• Module testing and replacement
• DC testing and troubleshooting
• Communicating with Operations and Maintenance office regarding repairs and servicing
• Completing site safety inductions.
• Qualified Electrician- including Inspection & Testing - 17th edition
• Experience within the solar market (desirable)
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience working within the solar industry in either construction or maintenance. However applicants will be considered with the relevant qualifications from similar sectors.
To find out more, please call Jack Winborn on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!