|Job Title:||Solar Farm Site Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Northamptonshire|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Solar Farm Site Manager
Allen & York’s Energy Generation team are working on a highly regarded and respected solar company. The company are thriving in managing the operations and maintenance of ground mounted solar across the UK. They are going through rapid growth and are now seeking to appoint a site manager to look after a portfolio of their solar farms across Northamptonshire.
• Tracking the preventative and reactive maintenance
• Conducting preventative and reactive maintenance
• Operating sites on a day to day basis
• Liaising with customers, landowners and other stake holders
• Supporting fellow site managers
• Communicating with our office based O&M team
While your portfolio will be in the East of England you may be required to work on other sites across the UK and could be away for up to a week at a time.
Site Managers have the opportunity to work towards a Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status, upon authorisation a £3000 allowance is added to their salary.
In order to succeed in this role you will need the following:
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Qualified electrician including Inspection & Test
• Fully conversant with BS7671
• Experience of large scale Solar PV
• Regular use of Microsoft Excel, word and outlook.
• Full British UK Driving Licence
• Experience with Ipads, mobiles and laptops to communicate with colleagues, take photographs, complete reports and email.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
• Ethernet and Fiber Optic communications
• Data monitoring systems
• Central inverter skills/qualifications/experience
• High Voltage (HV) switching (AP or SAP) SMSTS
The ideal candidate will already be working in the field of solar farm construction or maintenance but they will consider applicants who have similar experience in another sector. The company operate a policy of continuous learning and staff are rewarded with opportunities for personal development. They have a friendly team with great internal dynamics and great customers, the successful applicant will be rewarded with an enjoyable and satisfying career.