Solar Property Manager
Our client is a leading Renewable Energy company.
They currently have a vacancy available for someone to provide support and advice to the Project Managers to meet the needs of their Solar Projects
- Deliver and secure negotiated property agreements within the commercial constraints of the project and enable the development, construction and operation of all projects with a focus on reducing whole life costs.
- Develop internal procedures and template documentation with a focus on streamlining process' and reducing costs to meet aggressive programmes.
- Develop positive relationships with property management companies, landowners, landowners solicitors and agents to maintain existing opportunities and seek new opportunities through a network of contacts
- Instruct and manage external solicitors and agents
- Manage relationships with external solicitors and agents to ensure quality and control cost
- Maintain an awareness of market rates, trends and influencing factors and devise a strategy to ensure their offering is competitive in the market and appropriate for the returns delivered.
- Property support for transactions and closing projects including management of property due diligence Maintain relationships internally with other property managers to ensure that best practice processes are developed appropriate to the lean business we are driving.
- Property law and documentation.
- Commercial and agricultural option and lease documentation in the UK
- Property issues and law for solar developments
- Commercial property estates management
- A strong team player
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial approach and problem solving abilities.
- strong project management skills
- Managing and co-ordinating inputs from project team members.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. :
- Experience in property acquisition & development and/or Landlord & Tenant negotiations for development land or
- Experience of commercial building estate management
- A degree in quantity surveying, estates management or equivalent.