Our Client are highly professional provider of solar farm services including O & M on large scale solar farms across the UK, currently looking to expand projects across the UK, as part of this process they are looking for highly competent Electricians to work on solar farms project in the UK.
- DC testing and troubleshooting
- String and central inverter maintenance
- AC LV maintenance and repair
- Good Communicating with office based O&M team
- Ground care and Installation experience.
- Conducting site safety inductions
- Monitoring sub-contractors
While working in the Dorset area you may be required to work on other sites could be required to be away so must be flexible. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain Authorised Person (AP) or a Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status, incentives and bonuses will then be added to your salary.
- Qualified electrician including Inspection & Testing
- Experience of large scale Solar PV
- Excellent communication skills and organised and orderly working practices
- Analytic nature and Professional appearance and demeanour
- Safety first work approach
- Regular use of Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook
- Full British UK Driving Licence
- Ethernet and Fibre optic communications and Data monitoring systems
- Centeral Inverter skills/qualifications/experience
- High Voltage (HV) switching (AP or SAP)
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.