Sales Manager - Germany
How clued in are you to sustainability software? Are you able to sell the multitude of benefits relating to the use of cutting edge technology to support sustainability reporting?
We are working closely with our client, to bring them an enthusiastic and outstanding Sales Manager, who can fit well into their vibrant EMEA sales team with a pre-existing market within Europe.
About the Job
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Cultivating strong partnerships and associations with existing and new clients and customers
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and leaders within the organisation.
- Qualifying sales opportunities
- Delivering professional and thought provoking options to Clients.
- Developing business through bids and pitches.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Demonstrable proof of Management experience.
- Previous solution sales experience (SaaS)
- Ability to sell to a variety of sectors.
- Language skills Must be fluent in English and German
- Ideally candidates will have:
- A technical understanding of sustainability and reports and annual reports for clients
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- A positive and creative attitude
If you believe that this is you, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you