SQL Server DBA
Allen & York are partnering with an established brand across the insurance sector with over four decades of experience in delivering outstanding emergency assistance service behind some of the UK's largest insurers, corporate bodies and public sector organisations.
Looking for someone to assist with a global migration from SQL server 2008R2 to 2016, you will take up a pivitol role that will play to your strengths across BAU processes and project delivery.
- Experience administering and optimising large SQL Server databases SQL 2008 R2 (and upwards)
- Experience creating, maintaining and optimising stored procedures, database and ETL processes (SSIS)
- Data visualisation and creation of dashboards and dynamic charts with data from SQL databases using Excel, SSRS and other BI tools (e.g. Tableau) would be advantageous
- You will lead the upgrade, support and maintainence of companies claims handling solution
- You wil work closely with the development team to design and create new databases for applications/reporting ensuring that accepted data standards are met
- You will test and upgrade the SQL Server management system as well as continuously monitor SQL Server database performance and proactively address issues and plan and implement improvements.
Based out of their Chichester offices, this role is offering a competitive salary plus benefits to boot! With start dates imminemt and interviews happening later this week, get in touch by calling me on (0)1202 888 986 Ext:214.