|Job Title:||Stakeholder Engagement Specialist|
|Location:||South East England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A leading EPC based across the UK requires a Stakeholder Engagement Specialist to establish a new team focusing on community, engagement services and to provide input into new energy and water projects.
- Design best practice stakeholder engagement plans
- Design social media plans and online consultation strategies
- Organise and deliver public exhibitions
- Design and facilitate stakeholder discussion workshops
- To help develop client base for stakeholder engagement
- To provide specialist stakeholder engagement input to fee bids and proposals.
- To provide specialist / technical reviews of stakeholder engagement work produced by others (internal or external consultants)
- To mentor junior members of staff to build in-house capability
- To liaise and collaborate with clients, contractors, and internal professionals from a range of technical disciplines.
- To deliver project tasks on time and within agreed budgets.
- Experienced and motivated stakeholder engagement specialist
- Experienced in designing best practice stakeholder engagement plans for large scale schemes
- Experience in organising and delivering public exhibitions
- Experienced in designing and facilitating stakeholder discussion workshops
- Experience in analysing and reporting on engagement effectiveness using best practice methods
- Excellent team working skills
- BSc/degree preferred
- Previous consultancy experience in managing stakeholder and community engagement for capital projects
- Stakeholder engagement for UK infrastructure schemes
- partnership building
- communications (verbal, written and audiovisual)
- Team player, self-reliant, well organised, proactive, confident client-facing professional.
- Desirable, Background in undertaking stakeholder and community engagement in energy and water sectors; ideally for government clients.
- Experience in developing required social media technology.
- Project Management