|Job Title:||Stock Condition Surveyor - Manchester|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Stock Condition Surveyor - Manchester
£25,000 - £30,000K (+ benefits)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stock Condition Surveyor to join the Manchester Office of an engaging property & construction consultancy, who strive to make a difference in the world by delivering innovation, creativity and quality in the built environment by beautifully fusing expertise with intelligent software. Their strength lies in their ability to provide joined up thinking and joined up services to deliver customer focused integrated solutions.
Our client is passionate about supporting their employees and are proud of their company culture, which combines friendliness, supportiveness and outstanding levels of achievement at work, including a competitive salary and continuous CPD training.
They have a commendable commitment to the development of their staff, and this continued progression has helped shape the success of the company. The appointed candidate will be provided with DEA training if not already a qualified and accredited energy assessor.
Flexible and/or home working is possible as part of this role.
We are looking for an experienced Stock Condition Surveyor to typically carry out stock condition surveys to residential social landlord properties, along with RdSAP energy assessments. The chosen Stock Condition Surveyor will also carry out surveys and energy assessments using Lifespan mobile software on tablet devices and completing data collection using mobile technology.
- Be qualified to a degree or HND standard in building surveying
- Working knowledge and experience of HHSRS inspection guidelines, SAP, Asbestos identification and management and conducting risk assessments
- Sound knowledge on the latest H&S legislation, building construction and conducting stock condition surveys
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate appropriately and effectively with staff and external agencies all levels in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to act under own initiative, work autonomously and find solutions to problems
- Flexibility and adaptability to change are essential to the role as you may be required to work or attend meetings outside normal office hours, and to travel and stay away from home on occasion
Interested? Get in touch!
01202 888 986